Anya Primak brings to Vantage Point Advisors Inc. an intimate knowledge of high-level leadership support, communications, time management, and expertise in a variety of roles for institutional firms serving discerning clientele. Before relocating from New York City to California in 2016, she worked alongside a Managing Partner at the senior-level executive search, culture shaping and leadership consulting services firm Heidrick & Struggles in the financial services practice. Anya also has expertise planning and managing high-profile events such as the JPMorgan Healthcare Conference. Anya was born in Ukraine, grew up in New Jersey and began her career at Calvin Klein in New York after her two-year internship with Esquire Magazine.
She earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Montclair State University and is a licensed California Notary Public.
- Vantage Point Advisors, Inc. – Executive Assistant
- CIT Bank, N.A. – Executive Assistant
- Heidrick & Struggles International – Executive Assistant & Project Manager
- Enhanced Equity Funds – Executive Assistant
- Capital Trust, Inc. – Executive Assistant
- The Los Angeles Times – Advertising Coordinator
- Calvin Klein – Executive Assistant
- Esquire Magazine – Internship
- Montclair State University, B.A. – Business Administration