Manager– CFA, ASA
As a Manager at Vantage Point Advisors, Inc., Jason Bolt provides valuation services for purposes of merger and acquisition planning and analysis, fairness opinions, ESOP formations and adequate consideration analyses, litigation support, shareholder dissension/oppression valuations. His industry experience includes: banking and financial services, chemical manufacturing, construction, convenience store, engineering, information technology, manufacturing, payroll services, real estate management and operators, retail, telecommunications, textile, timber, trucking, and wholesaling. During his tenure in the valuation profession, Jason has performed valuations of business entities for purchase price allocations (ASC 805), goodwill impairment testing (ASC 350), board advisory, tax reporting, and share based compensation (IRC 409A and ASC 718).
Prior to joining Vantage Point Advisors, Jason was a Manager at Willamette Management Associates.
Jason’s hobbies include cycling, golf, hiking, traveling, and home improvement projects.
- Vantage Point Advisors, Inc. – Manager
- Willamette Management Associates – Manager
- Greycourt & Co. – Investment Analyst
- Jones & Roth, P.C. – Business Valuation Manager
- Columbia Financial Advisors – Senior Associate
Professional Affiliations and Awards
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), CFA Institute
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA), American Society of Appraisers
- Cornell University, B. S. – Applied Economics and Management