As an Associate with Vantage Point Advisors, Inc., Jessica Iffert performs stock based compensation valuations in accordance with ASC 718/505-50 guidelines for both publicly traded and privately held companies. She has experience working with modification accounting, performance based awards, and various other special accounting considerations that affect SBC expense calculations.
In addition to stock based compensation accounting, Ms. Iffert conducts business valuation work for financial reporting and gift and estate tax compliance purposes. She is also involved in other projects related to business enterprise valuation and fair value measurement.
Prior to joining Vantage Point Advisors, Ms. Iffert worked for Phase 2 International, LLC where she managed all daily operations including client account management, office management, and accounting.
Ms. Iffert holds a B.S. in Finance from the State University of New York (SUNY) Institute of Technology, and an M.B.A. from San Diego State University’s College of Business Administration.
- Vantage Point Advisors, Inc. – Associate
- Phase 2 International – Account/Administrative Manager
- Mohawk Valley Chamber of Commerce – Finance Administrator
- San Diego State University, M.B.A. – International Business
- SUNY Institute of Technology, B.S. – Finance