- Financial Reporting
- Tax Reporting and Compliance
- Fairness and Solvency Opinions
- Litigation Support
- Intellectual Property
- Compensation Consulting
Assisting clients navigate regulatory and reporting requirements around Fair Value Measurements and Fair Market Value.
Financial reporting is one of our core services. We help you meet regulatory and reporting requirements with trusted and compliant business valuations. We combine valuation expertise, industry specialization and practical knowledge of accounting standards to provide a high-quality analysis for every client’s unique situation.
We’re looking ahead. Our approach is to add value to every engagement with strategic business and market insights that help take your business to the next level of success.
Valuation is our only business, so we are able to stay independent and avoid conflicts that audit firms may experience. Our team is strong in both breadth and depth of valuation capabilities which helps ensure maximum value, thoughtful analysis and superior service.
We provide valuations that offer more than just financial reporting — they’ll help you see issues, trends or opportunities to make better decisions that accelerate your business.
- ASC 805 – Purchase Price Allocation
- ASC 350 & 360 – Goodwill & Long-Lived Asset Impairment
- ASC 820 – Portfolio Valuations Hedge Funds, Private Equity
- ASC 815 – Complex Derivative Valuations
- Fresh Start Accounting
- ASC 718 – IRC 409A – Stock Options & Deferred Compensation
- Gift & Estate Tax
- Family Limited Partnership, LLC
- “C” to “S” Corporation Conversion
- Restricted Stock Valuations