Chris Lewis serves as Controller for Vantage Point Advisors. As Controller, Mr. Lewis is responsible for assisting in the development of the finance and accounting functions. Mr. Lewis’ role includes oversight of the day-to-day accounting operations and reporting that serves as a vital role in supporting our management team.
Chris has spent over 10 years in the financial services industry. Prior to joining Vantage Point Advisors, Inc., Chris was the CFO at Pinnacle Development and Remodeling where he ran the accounting and operations teams for multi-family development projects in Southern California and served as client representative with banks to fund and manage their projects. Chris has also held accounting-related roles in a diverse range of organizations from public accounting firms to startups and nonprofits.
Chris holds a B.A. in Business Administration/Accounting from California State University San Marcos.
- Vantage Point Advisors, Inc. – Controller
- Pinnacle Development and Remodeling – Chief Financial Officer
- Adaptive Motion Group – Controller
- Nature Collective – Director of Finance and Administration
- California State University San Marcos, B.A. – Business Administration/Accounting