Managing Director – CPA, CVA
As a Director at Vantage Point Advisors, Mr. Vannetti provides litigation support services in the areas of business valuation, marital dissolution, bankruptcy, lost-profit analyses, and the quantification of economic damages. In addition to litigation support matters, Mr. Vannetti conducts business valuation work for financial reporting and tax compliance purposes.
Prior to joining Vantage Point, Mr. Vannetti worked at RGL Forensics. While at RGL he performed damage calculations for disputes involving breach of contract, business interruption, employee dishonesty, and similar matters of economic loss. Mr. Vannetti also gave presentations to members of the insurance and legal communities regarding damage quantification and understanding financial statements.
Mr. Vannetti has testified as an expert witness and holds a B.S. in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting from San Diego State University. He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and the California Society of Certified Public Accountants. Mr. Vannetti is also a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) and a member of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA).
- Vantage Point Advisors, Inc. – Director
- RGL Forensics – Supervisor
Professional Affiliations and Awards
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – California
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- AICPA – Forensic and Valuation Services (FVS), Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA), Member
- National honoree, NACVA’s 40 Under Forty List (2015 and 2017)
Boards and other Civic Activities
- CFO / Board Member – Chairmen’s RoundTable (CRT), San Diego
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), San Diego
- San Diego Sport Innovators
- ProVisors, San Diego
- Past Volunteer – Big Brothers and Junior Achievement
Select Lectures and Articles
- “The Pandemic Effect: Business Interruption” – Vantage Point Advisors Valuation Blog – May 2020.
- “Start-up Financing: Where do I Start?” San Diego Sport Innovators Mentor Education Program – July 2017
- “Raising Outside Financing: Don’t Mess It Up” San Diego Sport Innovators Springboard and General Membership Education Program – September 2016
- “Arming a Start-up For Success” San Diego Sport Innovators Mentor Education Program – October 2016
- “Planning for an Exit” Bar Association of North San Diego County – June 2016
- “Business Valuation 101” Bar Association of North San Diego County – April 2015
- San Diego State University, B.S. – Business Administration, Accounting