What is your Purpose? Vice President will actively work in the expansion for Vantage Point Advisors’ client and internal growth by working directly with Directors and Managing Directors as they support in performing valuation analysis for both public and private entities in various industries. In collaboration with other team members, you will contribute to the development of business valuation analyses, valuation reports and business development initiatives with VPA clients and new prospects.
What will you impact? The Vice President will impact clients by providing well researched and thought-out valuation reports and build deep client relationships via a responsive ‘trusted advisor’ approach. In addition, the Vice President will be a part of a close-knit team that will contribute to the development of internal processes, hiring and growth-focused operational initiatives.
Experience & Requirements:
- 3-5 years in a valuation group from a Big Four, leading national accounting or valuation firm or reputable regional independent valuation firm
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Business or Mathematics (Finance, Accounting, Economics, etc.)
- Certifications or Licensing including CFA, ASA, CPA, CVA and or ABV preferred
- Experience leading a team preferred
- Knowledge using the following valuation resources: Capital IQ, Pitchbook, IBIS World, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint
Company Culture & Values:
- Strong boutique firm with opportunity to learn and work directly with executive team
- Highest level of customer service and work product to clients
- Education and growth-based environment
- 2021 Valuation Firm of the Year, awarded by M&A Advisor
- For our team, we are create the “building blocks” in a person’s finance career; valuing corporate entities is the foundation for all things finance.
- Entrepreneurial spirit woven into the company culture
Success Factors & Indicators:
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial team player able to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic work environment
- Easily and quickly adapt from an autonomous work style to a collaboration workflow.
- Detail-oriented and dedicated to a high-quality work product
- Intellectually curious and strong interpersonal work ethic
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to directly interact with clients
- Ability to manage time efficiently and meet internal and external deadlines
- Medical (80% paid by employer), Dental and Vision
- Paid Time off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plans (IRA options)
- Life Insurance
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Bonus Eligibility
- Relocation Package (if applicable)
- Education and/or Professional Certification Reimbursement
- Commission agreement available at certain mid-level positions (VP, etc.)